- The electromagnetic valve
- Electronic descaler
- Needle valve
- Pressure reducing valve
- Ball valve
- Stainless steel valve
- Drain valve
- Knife gate valve
- Forged steel valve
- Plunger valve
- Butterfly valve
- Diaphragm valve
- Rubber lined valve
- Fluorine lined valve
- Slurry valve
- Hydraulic control valve
- Flame arrester
- Breathing valve
- Steam trap
- Shut-off valve
- Check valve
- Oxygen valve
- Ammonia valve
- Drain valve
- Balancing valve
- Control valve
- Safety valve
- Pinch valve
- Pneumatic valves
- Vacuum valve
VA7010 series fan coil electric valve
- VA7010 Model number: VA7010
- VA7010系列风机盘管电动阀 Category: VA7010 series fan coil electric valve
- ￥ 面议 Price: ￥ Negotiable
- 温州 Origin: Wenzhou
Zhumadian electric valve, Zhoukou fan coil electric valve, Yongjia Inco electric valve manufacturer VA7010 series fan coil electric valve is suitable for on-off control of fan coil water flow. The valve body is forged in brass, and the drive is powered by a hysteresis synchronous motor. The valve is opened when the power is turned on, and the spring is reset after the power is turned off (that is, the valve body is closed automatically after the power is turned off). And equipped with a manual valve opening mechanism. It is one of the most commonly used electric valves for central air-conditioning systems.
Product overview of VA7010 series fan coil electric valve :
1. Driving motor: Hysteresis synchronous motor
2. Driver working voltage: 200VAC, 50Hz / 60Hz (available with AC24V, 110V)
3. Power consumption: ≤5.7VA
4. Valve body pressure: 1.6MPa
5. Allowable pressure difference: ≤0.12MPa
6. Applicable medium: cold water, hot water
7. Applicable medium temperature: 2 ℃ -95 ℃
8. Applicable ambient temperature: 0 ℃ -60 ℃
9, opening and closing time: about 10 seconds on, about 5 seconds off
Structural features of VA7010 series fan coil electric valve :
1.Forged brass body, stainless steel rod and spring, small size and corrosion resistance.
2. The valve core structure is optimized to allow a large differential pressure without reducing the Kv value.
3. The driver is separated from the valve body and can be quickly disassembled.
4. The driver has a manual operating lever for system debugging and maintenance.
Structure, size and installation diagram of VA7010 series fan coil electric valve:
Maximum allowable pressure difference
Note: The above K values are the data at the maximum pressure difference.
Fourth, VA7010 series fan coil electric valve installation and commissioning:
1. Please read this manual carefully before installation, cut off the relevant power and must be installed by professional technicians.
2. The direction of water flow must be the same as the direction of the arrow on the valve body.
3. The valve body must be located above the coiled water receiving pan to ensure that it will fall into the water receiving pan when water drips.
4. The valve body and actuator must be installed within the vertical range of ± 60 ° C, and there must be at least 30mm space above it for disassembly. Sufficient maintenance operation space must be maintained with surrounding pipelines, equipment, and buildings. At the same time, it must be installed where the maintenance personnel can reach through the manhole.
5. Two or more electric valves cannot be connected in parallel. If they are required to be connected in parallel, they should be isolated by relays.
6. Install the driver after the valve body is installed and passed the pressure test with the pipeline.
7. If the driver is already installed on the valve body, you must not apply force to the driver during the installation and debugging process, otherwise the driver will be damaged.
8. The driver cannot be wrapped with thermal insulation material, otherwise it will affect its heat dissipation.
9. The driver must be reliably grounded through a wire of not less than 1.5mm2, and other lines should meet the relevant electrician standards.
10. After the installation is completed and checked for correctness, power on and debug. At least three complete operating cycles of the driver should be observed to ensure that all components are correct.
11. After passing the test without water, pass the water test. The pressure difference between the upper and lower water of the system must be strictly controlled within 0.15MPa to ensure the effectiveness of the electric valve to the water flow switch.
Five, VA7010 series fan coil electric valve repair and maintenance:
1. Important warning: The power must be cut off before installation, repair and maintenance to avoid causing equipment and personal injury.
2. If the valve is leaking, immediately isolate it from the system and replace the entire valve body assembly.
3. If the driver is not working, replace the driver assembly. If the driver is working but not in place, clean the tooth surface of the fan gear in the driver, and then lubricate.
Six, note VA7010 series fan coil electric valve Italy matters:
The reducer in the driver has a precision gear structure with a large speed ratio. When opening the valve with a manual operation lever, use gentle force to slow down the valve stem. Excessive force will damage the reducer.
Seven, VA7010 series fan coil electric valve ordering instructions:
Please specify the following when ordering:
⑥连接方式⑦介质温度⑧工称压力⑨操作方式（常开、常闭）⑩ 是否带附件以便我们的为您正确选型。 1. ① Product name and model ② Nominal diameter ③ Power supply voltage ④ Working pressure difference ⑤ Use medium ⑥ Connection method ⑧ Medium temperature ⑧ Industrial nominal pressure ⑨ Operation method (normally open, normally closed) ⑩ Are there any accessories so that we can be correct for you Selection.
2. If the model has been selected by the design unit, please order directly from our sales department according to the model.
, 请您尽量提供设计图 3 , when the use of the occasion is very important or the environment is more complicated , please provide design drawings as much as possible
VA7010 series fan coil electric valve is suitable for on-off control of fan coil water flow. The valve body is forged in brass, and the drive is powered by a hysteresis synchronous motor. The valve is opened when the power is turned on, and the spring is reset after the power is turned off (that is, the valve body is closed automatically after the power is turned off). And equipped with a manual valve opening mechanism. It is one of the most commonly used electric valves for central air-conditioning systems.